Garage sale hunters on the prowl, beware! Weirdness awaits. But for the right person, some fabulous “gems” are waiting….
Our hunt for the truly weird landed us on an equally weird Facebook page dedicated to “unusual or funny items” — and whoever is behind this collection isn’t kidding! Here are 10 of the best buys or weirdest treats — depending on where you stand — that we were able to uncover here:
- A toaster that imprints a bear design on toast
- “Hero, the Hot Dog Steamer” (barks when your hot dogs are ready)
- Anatomy skeleton… with left arm missing
- Electric ride-able beverage cooler
- “Sonic Alert Super Shaker Bed Vibrator” (hard to tell if it’s the new version of Magic Fingers or an earthquake alarm)
- “Smoking Donkey” cigarette dispenser (push down donkey ears and cigarette appears from guess where)
- A box of live baby mice (perfect for snake owners, Mother’s Day)
- Bog Monster potty training doll
- Half-used can of jock-itch spray (apparently it works!)
- Feminine protection device for dogs in heat
There’s no end to the strange and wonderfully bizarre items you can find in someone’s garage or front yard on any given Sunday. If you’re not already a garage sale aficionado, check these extra oddball items out to see what you’re missing.