Small-business owners are falling in love with Intuit GoPayment. The mobile-payment system gives merchants the ability to plug a card reader into a digital device and process credit cards quickly and easily — without requiring equipment leases or hefty transaction fees.
In fact, some entrepreneurs love GoPayment so much, they just can’t get enough. The good news: They can get more (readers, that is).
Here’s how anyone with a GoPayment account can obtain an extra card reader or two for no charge:
- Visit the Additional/Replacement Reader Order Form page on Intuit’s website.
- Provide your business name and shipping address in the appropriate fields.
- Enter your Merchant Account Number in the space provided. This is the 16-digit number that’s located at the top of your home page in the Intuit Merchant Service Center. (It’s in the Account label, right next to the name of your business.)
- Fill in the fields asking for your contact information (first and last name, email address, and phone number). These details are used to verify your account and to contact you if more information is needed.
- Choose the number of extra card readers that you want from the drop-down menu near the bottom of the page.
- Click the Submit button. Your additional card reader(s) should arrive within five to seven business days.
An additional GoPayment card reader or two can make your business more efficient. Some examples include:
- You’ll have a spare card reader on hand in case the primary one gets misplaced.
- You can have two employees process customer transactions at once, saving everyone time.
- You could designate one card reader for in-store or on-site purchases and another for off-site or on-location transactions.
- You could dedicate one card reader to your tablet computer and another to your smartphone, instead of having to switch a single reader from one device to another.
Order your extra card readers today!