Want a quick way to make a lasting impression on customers? GoPayment allows you to easily customize the receipts you email to customers with your logo, social networking info (who doesn’t want more followers?), and additional information on your business.
With a few clicks you can be sending slick, professional receipts to anyone paying you via GoPayment.
- Log into your GoPayment account online via the Intuit Merchant Service Center at merchantcenter.intuit.com. If you haven’t logged in here before, it’s a great resource—your login information is the same as your GoPayment User ID and password.
- Select Manage GoPayment.
- Look for the Quick Links section on the right hand side of the page and select Customize Receipts.
- From here you can do a number of things to make your receipts uniquely yours, like adding:
- Your business’s logo. Upload any gif or jpeg you’d like.
- A custom message to your customers that will appear on each receipt. Alert them to an upcoming event, or simply say “Thank you” in your own way.
- Customized legal disclosures or store policy information. (This is a great place to add important info about returns or exchanges.)
- Links to follow or review you on popular social networks including Facebook, Twitter, or Yelp.
You can also specify whether you would like receipts sent to you or another address for recordkeeping.
Try customizing your business’s receipts today!